As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, our hospital is adhereing to all local and state health orders as an essential business. We take the health and safety of our clients and our staff very seriously, and therefore have implemented the following protocols which shall be in-place until further notice. Please read the protocols below. If you have any questions, please call us.
- During this time, our lobby will be closed to patients.
- When you arrive, please call us right away and a technician will come out to meet you at your vehicle.
- Please wait in your vehicle and do not try to enter the hospital.
- A veterinarian will examine your pet and call you after the exam to discuss the findings
- Your pet will be returned to you after the exam has taken place.
- You will be asked to pay over the phone, so please be sure to have your payment method ready.
- Cats are required to be in a carrier, and dogs will need to be leashed or in a carrier.
Masks are mandatory!
If you or anyone in your household has felt ill in the past 2-weeks, please reschedule your appointment.